At Wilson’s, we
know fridges and offer a wide selection of makes, models, and sizes to our
customers. Whether you need a new ice machine or new walk-in freezer, our team
at Wilson’s can assist you in finding exactly what you need for your business.
With over three
decades of experience as a top-notch refrigeration supplier, Wilson’s is the
go-to place for affordable and functional refrigeration products in the
Wilson’s Refrigeration Products-What’s
At Wilson’s, we strive to perform services at a higher level than other companies. So we are dedicated to high standards based upon superior service, superior products, and a superior promise of 100% satisfaction to our customers.
refrigeration needs, we possess the master-level expertise to address them and
keep your refrigeration units running smoothly. Some of the refrigeration
products we offer are:
- Flakers: Manitowoc’s Flake Ice Machines provide easy access to an abundance of flake ice. The small hard bits of ice are excellent for presentation purposes because of their 73 percent ice to water ratio, which allows the flake ice to form around objects without bruising, tipping or spilling for a firm hold. Heavy-duty stainless steel construction prevents corrosion from damaging the cabinet and an easy access door slides up and out of the way for fast hand scooping into drinks. High load capacity bearings give these ice machines enhanced reliability for performance that will last well into the future.
- Hotel Dispensers: Featuring an attractive and durable stainless steel exterior, these ice dispensers from Manitowoc are an excellent choice for virtually any hotel. The dispenser’s simple design and sleek stainless steel finish are sure to please the eye of any guest who uses the machine, and the oversized dispensing area allows enough space for even large hotel ice buckets. Inside, the ice dispensers are equipped with an advance agitator system that virtually eliminates jams.
- Self-Contained Cubers: The Self-Contained Cube Ice Machines by Manitowoc may be small, but they need no babysitting. Their simple, upright designs make these ice bins an excellent choice for self-service in a wide range of locations. Because they automatically refill with fresh, filtered ice, they are perfect for hotels, home bars and much more. These quiet machines are easily installed within cabinets for stylish ease of use that’s never in the way.
REACH-IN COOLERS / FREEZERS
- Glass Door Refrigerators: True’s glass door reach-in refrigerators are designed with enduring quality that ensures your long term investment’s reliability. Produced with the highest quality materials and components to provide you with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Reach-In Freezers: True’s solid door reach-in freezers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Reach-In Refrigerators: True’s solid door reach-in refrigerators are designed with superior quality that protects your long term investment. Built with the highest quality materials and components available to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- CrownTonka Beer Cave: Whether you are planning a Beer Cave for your next new store or a tricky remodel, we can provide a Beer Cave built just for your application. If space constraints are an issue, we have the experience to custom fit a Beer Cave to any space, inside or outside. Turn underperforming floor space into a profit generating department and provide your customers with more product mix choices.
- CrownTonka Food Storage: Because everyone’s needs and preferences are different, CrownTonka walk-ins are engineered and built to your exact dimensions and specifications. Flexible design and modular construction techniques ensure that we are conveniently located to deliver walk-ins, which meet your exacting requirements. We offer walk-ins designed to make optimum use of available space, delivering solutions for any chilled and/or frozen storage application.
- ADA Compliant Sandwich/Salad Prep Table: Salads and sandwiches are a part of virtually every food service operation. The ADA Compliant Sandwich/Salad Prep Tables are useful units from True. These models provide space for ample vegetables, meats, cheeses and spreads, while maintaining a compact footprint. The stainless steel construction means it will hold up to moisture, impact and time while retaining its like-new shine. The base is refrigerated and insulated, so everything you need can be on-hand in one convenient location for the most efficient and freshest creations possible.
- Dual Sided Mega-Top Sandwich/Salad Prep Table: Thanks to its mega top design, this True dual door salad/sandwich prep refrigerator lets you hold more ingredient pans than a standard model, boosting productivity on your prep line. This unit boasts a polyethylene cutting board for plenty of prep space, and it is also removable for easy cleaning. Its refrigerated top section comes standard with pans to house all of your most-used ingredients, and to lock in freshness when not in use, this model also features foam-insulated lids and hoods.
- Food Prep Units: True’s food prep units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Energy saving, environmentally friendly (134A), exclusive forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C).
- Pizza Prep Table: Keep everything you need to make your signature pizzas close at hand with True’s refrigerated pizza prep tables. These prep tables feature deep full-length polyethylene cutting boards, giving you plenty of space to slice toppings and hold large pies while you assemble them. To keep ingredients handy, its refrigerated pan rail comes with deep food pans, while foam-insulated lids keep pans cold and lock in freshness when not in use. Adjustable heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves offer additional storage options on the prep refrigerated interior.