Why Buy from Wilson’s Refrigeration and Air?
Searching for a heating and air conditioning or refrigeration company can be overwhelming. How can you know which company is best? Wilson’s Refrigeration and Air has served Columbia and the surrounding areas for over three decades and wants you as their customer. Here’s why they’re worth a look:
- Family owned and operated in the area for over 34 years means your community is their community, and local involvement is a priority.
- The Wilson’s team has over 100 years of combined experience in the heating and air conditioning and refrigeration industries, offering superior equipment and service over their competitors.
- Wilson’s HVAC technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified, so you know you’re getting the best in the business.
- They are a factory authorized Bryant dealer, winning the Bryant Performance Award multiple times, and Jimmy Wilson, Wilson’s owner, won Dealer of the Year in 2020.
- Wilson’s technicians are indoor air quality experts and can help relieve allergy and asthma symptoms and reduce the potential for mold, mildew, and viruses in your home.
- Wilson’s will do their best to repair issues before jumping to recommend a replacement, however, they do offer free quotes on new high-performance HVAC systems and the most competitive pricing in the region.
- Financing is available on replacement or new HVAC units and equipment
- Wilson’s is licensed and bonded, so you can rest easy knowing you’re covered in case of an issue or injury.
- With 24/7 emergency service and repair, you won’t have to go without heat or air if your HVAC goes on the blink outside of regular business hours.
- Our technicians can offer a free second opinion on repairs and replacements recommended by other dealers so that you can be confident in your decision.
Give Wilson’s Refrigeration and Air a call today and talk to their experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly staff to find out more about why they should be your choice in the Columbia area.